Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ    Blogs

Список форумов » The English Corner * Английский уголок

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 80 ]  На страницу быстрый переход | Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 19:04 
участник форума

Sorry for this but..

i recommend that you read again your posts Magnon..you are full of contradictions.

And stop playing the role of that you are the only one who know every thing in Egypt..and the girl from ukraine said to you that she spent 10 months in Egypt..you can't judge her experience..and she didn't judge your experience .

Please before you insult a whole society.. you have to be more percific.not because something happened to you.. then every body is bad.

You shouldn't love him from the beginning..as long as you are smart as you calimed..you were in Egypt for tourisming purposes ..why you loved him ? don't tell me reasons,you choosed your destiny by your self..and when the the girl from Ukraine said something good and made good points..you are trying to be nicely Attacking her..while she was just expressing her ideas and views about it..Be fair Magnon.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DeliciousShare on Google+

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 19:05 
участник форума

hallo mahmoud,

you wrote:

" .. and god.. i always heared from guys working in hurgada and sharm.. that oh god.. westerner girls are so emotional..one of them said to me.. i can tell the girl.. that for example " my mom is russian and my father is Egyptian .. " and my mom died and i am living here alone with my father.. and when i say this.. she keeps crying and hug me tightly..and sya i love you.. so when i tell her i need money.. she won't refuse.. "

BELIEVE ME, I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN, TO CHANGE THIS!!!

with best regards,
hekate

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 19:09 
участник форума

hallo mahmoud,

you wrote:

".. and god.. i always heared from guys working in hurgada and sharm.. that oh god.. westerner girls are so emotional..one of them said to me.. i can tell the girl.. that for example " my mom is russian and my father is Egyptian .. " and my mom died and i am living here alone with my father.. and when i say this.. she keeps crying and hug me tightly..and sya i love you.. so when i tell her i need money.. she won't refuse.."

i will do do everything i can, to change this!

with best regards,
hekate

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 19:17 
участник форума

Hello hekate,

What will you do after the fact ?and i think you have no relations with Egypt now ..Right ?

and i didn't mean to quote one's story except to show you something those bad guys are using it in girls.

it is awful..god bless you .

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 19:47 
участник форума

mahmoud писал(а):
You shouldn't love him from the beginning..as long as you are smart as you calimed..you were in Egypt for tourisming purposes ..why you loved him ? don't tell me reasons,you choosed your destiny by your self..and when the the girl from Ukraine said something good and made good points..you are trying to be nicely Attacking her..while she was just expressing her ideas and views about it..Be fair Magnon.

Thank you for telling me how to feel, and how to live my life. I really needed that.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 19:53 
участник форума

mahmoud писал(а):
And stop playing the role of that you are the only one who know every thing in Egypt..and the girl from ukraine said to you that she spent 10 months in Egypt..you can't judge her experience..and she didn't judge your experience .

I never said that I know everything about Egypt. She told me that she was protected by her male friends. I said that that was great - usually I am protected by my male friends too. But I made a mistake, and fell for a game with a very talented scammer.

mahmoud писал(а):
Please before you insult a whole society.. you have to be more percific.not because something happened to you.. then every body is bad.

I go round Hurghada, and I see teams of men seducing 50-60 year old women. It is a whorehouse. Many, if not most, men there are acting outside of all social morals - Egyptian or western. Seriously, it is a big problem.

To say that my one case is just a lesson that I should learn is to minimize the reality of the situation - and to blame me is to absolve the entire system (lawyers, courts, police, teams of young men) of responsibility.

I actually had an easier time than most. Like I said, I was told by the police, by the lawyer, by the friends of my ex (who betrayed him to help me) that "if you were Russian, we wouldn'tve helped you - they are all sluts".

You Mahmoud - are very naiive. And young. Have you ever lived outside Egypt? You are half my age. Try to think outside the box.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 20:26 
участник форума

Magnon писал(а):
mahmoud писал(а):

Thank you for telling me how to feel, and how to live my life. I really needed that.

Welcome

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 20:36 
участник форума

Цитата:
I never said that I know everything about Egypt. She told me that she was protected by her male friends. I said that that was great - usually I am protected by my male friends too. But I made a mistake, and fell for a game with a very talented scammer.

You said so.. and you reread your posts.. even you attacked the girl when she expressed her self.

Talented scammer or Stupid whore ? contradictions always in YOU.

Цитата:
I go round Hurghada, and I see teams of men seducing 50-60 year old women. It is a whorehouse. Many, if not most, men there are acting outside of all social morals - Egyptian or western. Seriously, it is a big problem.

well it is ridiculous that such ages can be seduced.. the error in them

Цитата:
To say that my one case is just a lesson that I should learn is to minimize the reality of the situation - and to blame me is to absolve the entire system (lawyers, courts, police, teams of young men) of responsibility.

You are jst trying to show that your story was the worst. you can browse others stories and you will know easily that yours is tiny..i will not say any thing against the Egyptian police.courts.judges..they are doing their best.. but your stories are alot in the courts.. so ..hold your self from love outside your country.

Цитата:
You Mahmoud - are very naiive. And young. Have you ever lived outside Egypt? You are half my age. Try to think outside the box.

I Am Naive ? Thank You.. And you Are Smart.. and an idiot scammer uneducated scammed you.. then what do you call your self ? Me Young.. YES..but no one scammed me..Or you feel that me being young is a bad thing ? And YES i lived outside Egypt for years.

I am Half of your Age ? why ?are you 52 years old ? though you are Engineer and you know what is the menaing of numbers ..1+1 = ? Miss Engineer ?

Заголовок сообщения: Osman Orabi
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Пятница 14.01.2005 , 07:20 
участник форума

Цитата:
The tourist police cooperate. The regular police cooperate. Lawyers cooperate. Judges ignore it. Tourism agencies ignore it, and embassies and compliments haven't done much, if anything.

That's what it is exactly about! Corruption everywhere. The police and the lawyers don't protect! They help the criminals as long as they cheat foreigners! Egypt is a country that is hostile against foreigners. As long as foreigners come as tourists and leave their money in the country and leave without complaining - everything is fine - we are welcome.

The motto in Egypt: Leave your money here and shut up.

One Egyptian said to me: 'What do you want, you enjoy our sea and our weather that's what you pay for. You exploit us and we take from you what we can get. '

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Osman Orabi
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Пятница 14.01.2005 , 07:51 
участник форума

Цитата:
That's what it is exactly about! Corruption everywhere. The police and the lawyers don't protect! They help the criminals as long as they cheat foreigners! Egypt is a country that is hostile against foreigners. As long as foreigners come as tourists and leave their money in the country and leave without complaining - everything is fine - we are welcome.

The motto in Egypt: Leave your money here and shut up.

One Egyptian said to me: 'What do you want, you enjoy our sea and our weather that's what you pay for. You exploit us and we take from you what we can get.

Sorry.. all what you said above is Nonsense..how can some one scam you until you give him your money by your self ?you took good words from him and may be sex ( As Lovers ) ,then you gave him all the opprtunities to scam and steal you .. then now afterward you are crying and insulting Egypt ?? not just that but insulting police and givernemnt and judges ..wake up ..problem in you.. you gave such crookers and scammers the opprtunity to steal you. don't ever speak about the police and judges. when you give the proof that some one stealed you or scammed you they will put him in jail..

And no one told you leave your money here and shut up.. how come ? are you a kid ? What .. ? who will take your money and you will shut up ? and how he from the beginning took your money then you will shut up ? did he stop you in the street and robbed you ? huh ? reconsider about what your views.. and by the way.. i am not defending those gangs.. noo.. it is not my goal.. i am defending Egypt as a country.. but those gangs in hurgada and sharm go to hell .

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Пятница 14.01.2005 , 16:02 
участник форума

to Magnon
Цитата:
That is nice that you think you are above being hurt like this, because of your small positive experience, but you are sadly mistaken. It could happen to anyone.

I don't think that I'm above the pain :) I just don't have money :) LOL. It would be hard to take any from me. But sure I can fall in love with a wrong person. It can happen to any person and it doesn't matter how smart you are or how naive. I'm very naive person but praise God I was saved from a lot of pain till now.

I don't say that Egypt is the perfect country but there is no perfect country. Talking about Russian speaking people. Do u think they treat us much better in Europenean countries??? It's very hard to get visa to Europe just because they read on my face that I wanna stay there and work as whore. Actually it's much easier in Egypt. Not all of them treat Russians so bad.

Talking about corruption. U can meet it in any country. Yes maybe in Egypt it's bigger, but not bigger that in Russia and Ukraine :)

Talking about goverment treating tourist bad. It's not true!!! Have u seen how they treat they own people??? Egyptians are not allowed now even to park their cars beside hotels, beside restaurants. I've seen how they treated guy that were going to Hurghada in the regular bus. They checked all the bags (and they are at home). Also if tourist get drunk he can fight with any egyptian and after complain to touristic police and they will take egyptian guy to prison.

I don't protect Egyptians but a lot of tourist treat them badly. Many Russian girls use rich Egyptian guys to buy whatever they want and to live for their money. Sure they sleep with those guys but later some of them tell how badly they've been treated by Egyptian men. I'm sorry. Both sides used each other and they have what they deserved. German women use egyptian guys for their purposes. They want to be with young guy they pay. Again both side use each other. But what do u expect from poor country??? DO u think egyptians proud of that - answer NO. The same way Russian girls are not proud that we are known as whores. But what we can do if people believe only in bad things and don't want to believe that there are so many good russian girls?? I think this is the same thing what Egyptian men want. It hurts me when someone says bad about me just because I'm Russian and I'm sure this is what feel Egyptian guys who live in Hurghada when u say this kind of things.

It's my point of view. Don't think that I wear pink glasses and have not seen Egypt. I lived there. I know that country and I know bad people there and good ones.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Пятница 14.01.2005 , 16:46 
участник форума

hallo ihthus,

you wrote:
"German women use egyptian guys for their purposes. They want to be with young guy they pay."

i hope, that this is not your point of view!
yes, there are women who only go to egypt for buying young men. but most germans despise those womems behaviour!
and i saw germans in egypt, wearing expensive ornaments and pay their tea with hundred dollar. - these very stupid kind of tourists dont show the real germans!
or do you think, that all german women travelling to egypt, are rich and old, looking for young egyptian lovers?!?

and believe me, in germany, there are many very poor people, too.
real life in germany is far away from what you can see in tv!

with best regards,
hekate

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Пятница 14.01.2005 , 17:32 
участник форума

to hekate

sure I don't think this way about all German women. Do u think I think all Russian girls use poor Egyptian men? :) Then I would be one of them :) I just said that there is such category of German and Russian women that use Egyptians. That's it.

And it's also true that there is such category of Egyptian men in Hurghada who use tourists. That's my point. U can meet bad and good people in all countries. I just don't like generalizations in any questions. Why do u think I read this site? Because I wanna learn from experience of other girls and not to be in the same bad position. But just because bad things happen to girls here I will not stop make friends among guys in Hurghada. Because I already met good people.

Talking about German people I respect them very much. My Egyptian friend has a lot of friends among Germans and every time they come to Hurghada they come to meet him :) I talked to them and they left very nice impression.

Заголовок сообщения: Mohamed Osman Orabi
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Суббота 15.01.2005 , 02:30 
участник форума

Hello Mahmoud,

Цитата:
Sorry.. all what you said above is Nonsense..how can some one scam you until you give him your money by your self ?you took good words from him and may be sex ( As Lovers ) ,then you gave him all the opprtunities to scam and steal you .. then now afterward you are crying and insulting Egypt ?? not just that but insulting police and givernemnt and judges ..wake up ..problem in you.. you gave such crookers and scammers the opprtunity to steal you. don't ever speak about the police and judges. when you give the proof that some one stealed you or scammed you they will put him in jail..

Who told you that I have given any money to an Egyptian. I have never given any money to an Egyptian and I have - thanks God - never ever had a relationship with an Egyptian. But I have been working here and have seen what is going on here. I have accompanied people to the police to make a report and some reports have got lost!!! How come? I have got to know people who have tried to get their right in court and the lawyers didn't even go to court but took money from the client. So how dare you call it nonesense?

Цитата:
And no one told you leave your money here and shut up.. how come ? are you a kid ? What .. ? who will take your money and you will shut up ? and how he from the beginning took your money then you will shut up ? did he stop you in the street and robbed you ? huh ? reconsider about what your views.. and by the way.. i am not defending those gangs.. noo.. it is not my goal.. i am defending Egypt as a country.. but those gangs in hurgada and sharm go to hell .

Listen, I mentioned that because an Egyptian who was working for a diving center said that to me. The reason was that I was telling him off as I had seen him touching corals under water and making introductory divers hold tight on a coral reef as he wanted to take pictures of them that he wanted to sell later.

In the street - I was lucky until now - nobody robbed me, but the harrassment is unbearable. You needn't defend your country but you should open your eyes and see what is going on. I love this country and I think it is worth it to change a few things.

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Mohamed Osman Orabi
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Суббота 15.01.2005 , 20:31 
участник форума

Hello Mahmoud,

Цитата:
Who told you that I have given any money to an Egyptian. I have never given any money to an Egyptian and I have - thanks God - never ever had a relationship with an Egyptian. But I have been working here and have seen what is going on here. I have accompanied people to the police to make a report and some reports have got lost!!! How come? I have got to know people who have tried to get their right in court and the lawyers didn't even go to court but took money from the client. So how dare you call it nonesense?

Well .. i don't know you to say if you gave them money or not..you are here at KK.. so you supposed to have a story as well..some reports got lost ? what do you mean ? is it an accuse to the police ?lawyers took money from their opponent ? may be..and may be not.. it is just an assumption from your end..you have no proofs on that.

Цитата:
Listen, I mentioned that because an Egyptian who was working for a diving center said that to me. The reason was that I was telling him off as I had seen him touching corals under water and making introductory divers hold tight on a coral reef as he wanted to take pictures of them that he wanted to sell later.

why you didn't inform police about what he did ? but because he is your friend you shut your mouth up..right ?and again you are listening to some idiots..and taking your infos from them.you afford what is happening then.

Цитата:
In the street - I was lucky until now - nobody robbed me, but the harrassment is unbearable. You needn't defend your country but you should open your eyes and see what is going on. I love this country and I think it is worth it to change a few things.

and no one will rob you,harrassements ..ahh huh..what is your definition about this word ? guys are coming closer to you and hold your hand by force ?i quote one of my Russian friends..when she said to me.. no one can do any thing to any girl.. except when SHE wants it.

No i have to defend my country..when some body insults her..may be there are somethings bad..but not every thing bad..and as you always can find the bad you will find the good things..you just are going to the bad people..as we say here " every body knows the human being whom suits him/her "

My eyes Are Opened widely.. but you shouldn't say that to me.. you should advise your self..and YOU open your eyes not me..it is a pure advise to you.

Egypt Is Adorable..rather you wanted that or not.. it is a fact..as you ask for the change on the Egyptian side.. you have to be changed as well.and as a proverb here says " i shall change things i don't like it..but if i couldn't..then i will change my self then changing other things "

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Воскресенье 16.01.2005 , 06:11 
участник форума

You really felt like you had something interesting to add to the discourse, didn't you Mahmoud?

You didn't.

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Воскресенье 16.01.2005 , 06:18 
участник форума

mahmoud писал(а):
i am not defending those gangs.. noo.. it is not my goal.. i am defending Egypt as a country.. but those gangs in hurgada and sharm go to hell .

Yes, you are defending what they do, because you justify the actions of those gangs, by saying that the victims were so stupid that they allowed it to happen.

If you claim that Egypt is being insulted, then that is YOUR problem. No one insulted Egypt - they insulted particular problems that exist inside Egypt. There is a difference, man-child.

You are in complete denial.

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Воскресенье 16.01.2005 , 06:20 
участник форума

mahmoud писал(а):
not just that but insulting police and givernemnt and judges ..wake up ..problem in you.. you gave such crookers and scammers the opprtunity to steal you. don't ever speak about the police and judges. when you give the proof that some one stealed you or scammed you they will put him in jail..

Nonsense. I've seen it in action. They don't do anything for these women, ESPECIALLY women from Russia.

Open your eyes, little boy.

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Воскресенье 16.01.2005 , 06:26 
участник форума

mahmoud писал(а):
and no one will rob you,harrassements ..ahh huh..what is your definition about this word ? guys are coming closer to you and hold your hand by force ?i quote one of my Russian friends..when she said to me.. no one can do any thing to any girl.. except when SHE wants it.

Do you KNOW the definition of harassment? I've had men scream at me in the street - Egyptian men - for not responding to their "yells". They come up and stand in front of me. THAT is harassment.

As for the other implication "no one can do anything to a girl unless she wants it", that is ridiculous. Have you ever heard of RAPE? That is unwanted, forced sex - and it happens all the time - yes, in Egypt too.

You are such a narrow minded boy. Go back to your mama and listen to some sweet stories.

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Воскресенье 16.01.2005 , 06:27 
участник форума

Mahmoud -

You are only here to yell at women who had problems, to tell them it is their fault and call them stupid.

Stop taking other people's feelings so personally. And stop telling people that their REAL EXPERIENCES aren't true, because they are true.

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 80 ]  На страницу быстрый переход | Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4  След.

Список форумов » The English Corner * Английский уголок