Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ    Blogs

Список форумов » The English Corner * Английский уголок

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 64 ]  На страницу быстрый переход | Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 24.03.2005 , 04:57 
участник форума

i'm sorry to say this, girls, but real love between a hurghada boy and a girl from europe is possible! i met my boyfriend in hurghada and it was love at first sight. since that first moment we've been together and now we are planning our future. we are going to get married and he wants me to decide were to live. if i want to live in egypt, that's fine. i understand that a lot of you met the wrong guys, but it's not fair to say all egyptian men are gigolo's. i'm very happy with my future husband and i know for sure this love will last! :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DeliciousShare on Google+

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 24.03.2005 , 16:50 
участник форума

lostris писал(а):
i'm sorry to say this, girls, but real love between a hurghada boy and a girl from europe is possible! i met my boyfriend in hurghada and it was love at first sight. since that first moment we've been together and now we are planning our future. we are going to get married and he wants me to decide were to live. if i want to live in egypt, that's fine. i understand that a lot of you met the wrong guys, but it's not fair to say all egyptian men are gigolo's. i'm very happy with my future husband and i know for sure this love will last! :)

Lostris, I'm happy for you and can only envy you :-)
From what country are you and how long do you know him? I'm sorry if it's private question, can you tell me please, were you the virgin? it's really important for me to know. I will highly appreciate your answer, if it's more suitable, may be you'll give me private answer?

Заголовок сообщения: to ailia
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 24.03.2005 , 18:22 
участник форума

i've sent you a private answer!

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Суббота 26.03.2005 , 18:58 
участник форума

Hello ! How do you feel about real egyption love? Can any egyptian men-moslem fall in love with russian girls? Can I believe this love ? Is it a lie ? :roll:

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Суббота 26.03.2005 , 19:46 
les yeux marron

How do you think it's possible or not?
If you could stay in Egypt longer then 15 days, you'll see how egy guys really behave whith girls from Europ and from Russia also.....Most of them don't care about feellings :cry: But i knew egyptians hwo really love foreigners (girls :P ) but it's exeption from all egy mans. Perhaps it's your case. Good luck :D

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Воскресенье 27.03.2005 , 00:00 
участник форума

people fall in love with people, not religion. if you fall in love, there's nothing you can do about it. i think that's the case with us. my boyfriend is very serious about this. we talk about things like religion and our future together. (if we want to have children, raise them as muslims or not. stuff like that) the chance that a holiday-love lasts is very small. that goes for all countries, not only egypt. i guess i'm just lucky that my relationship seem to work out. it's not easy and it takes a lot of patience, but it's woth it.
i know that lots of men treat girls very bad in egypt. i've been there many times, also before i met my boyfriend. i've seen many girls falling apart when they find out the love of there "boyfriend" is not for real.
the reason lots of egy men are using european women for money and visa is that they often are poor and think they can have a better live in europe. of course this is wrong and i don't want to be friends with anyone who act this way.
if you meet a guy in egypt and fall in love, be careful. if he asks for money or visa; don't. if he needs money and you don't give him any, you'll know soon enough if he really cares about you. if he gets angry with you, tell him to f#ck off! if he doesn't get angry, just wait for a little while to see how he acts. you have to realize that in egypt it's very normal to ask family or friends for help. if he keeps asking for money, let him go.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Воскресенье 27.03.2005 , 14:55 
участник форума

:) Thank you of your advice! I hope to see my egy-men this summer.
He never asked me money and presents! :)

Заголовок сообщения: hi lady7
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Понедельник 28.03.2005 , 01:35 
участник форума

if he has never asked you for money, that's a good sign. i really hope his love for you is real and that things are working out between you! love between european girls and egy men is not impossible. just make sure you talk about things like religion. the cultural differences may cause some problems, but if you really love each other, you can work things out. ask him what he expects from you. like does he wants you to become a muslima and stuff like that. it's very important to talk about these things. good luck to you and enjoy every minute you can spent with him. :wink:

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Вторник 10.05.2005 , 22:45 
участник форума

Hi lostris,
how long do you know your boyfriend?

Bye Josephine

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Суббота 21.05.2005 , 19:01 
участник форума

i just read your question because i was with my bf for two weeks. we are together for one year now. again, we had a great time together. now were trying to get him a visa to stay with me for one year. not because he wants to leave his country, but because i prefer to live in my country. if we don't get the visa, i will live in egypt.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Суббота 21.05.2005 , 20:58 
участник форума

hello lostris,

do you have a job in egypt?
where will you live in egypt? who will pay for the flat?

with best regards,
hekate

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Понедельник 23.05.2005 , 14:55 
участник форума

i don't live in egypt, so i don't have a job there. if we can't get a visa for my bf to live in my country, i will move to egypt. we will live in hurghada or some other place in the red see area.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Воскресенье 05.06.2005 , 05:59 
участник форума

lostris писал(а):
i don't live in egypt, so i don't have a job there. if we can't get a visa for my bf to live in my country, i will move to egypt. we will live in hurghada or some other place in the red see area.

lostris,

What a nice story! I hope it works for you and him.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Понедельник 06.06.2005 , 00:25 
участник форума

thanx! i'll let all of you know how things work out. right now i'm in the middle of all the paperworks and it's already driving me crazy, but i won't give up.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Вторник 28.06.2005 , 03:43 
укротительница

dear lostris!
pls, think very well before you moved here!
it's not so easy as it seems for the first sight!

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 21.07.2005 , 01:40 
участник форума

hekate писал(а):
hello paulina,

90 % of those men who are working in hurghada or sharm are not honest!
this i heard from an egyptian man !
an egyptian muslim can not "love" a woman who is no more a virgin and who is not a muslima.

often they marry tourist- women, for example, for having some "easy lazy and funny" years.
and after five years beeing married the egyptian man says "good bye" to his orfi-wife and marries his egyptian honest young and beautiful girl cousin!

with best regards,
hekate

you are talking about egyptians like a non-human! please don't forget: a virginity doesn't make a girl a better one! every egyptian man will love the real character of one girl and not her virginity! and a love without sex is for EVERY men impossible!!! egyptians are men like every other men too.they are humans and have feelings,so treat them like u treat all other guys from any country. stay normal, sex in the relation is absolutly normal! and egyptians can also truely love a non-virgin, coz time changed and things like this too. We are not living before 100 years ago. egy.guys are more modern than u think! and there are so many egy.girls which are not virgin. don't think too much in all ur relations to egyptians, be normal to them, coz they are men like all the other men in the world too. good luck to u all! By the way: I am egyptian girl :wink:

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 21.07.2005 , 13:34 
участник форума

hello sahara,
you are talking about egyptians like a non-human!( i am talking about bad egyptian guys who are cheating women!) please don't forget: a virginity doesn't make a girl a better one!( i know this!) every egyptian man will love the real character of one girl and not her virginity!(...very honest!) and a love without sex is for EVERY men impossible!!!(no sex, no children! :wink: ) egyptians are men like every other men too. they are humans and have feelings,so treat them like u treat all other guys from any country.( why should i be kind to men who treat female tourists like bitches?) stay normal, sex in the relation is absolutly normal! and egyptians can also truely love a non-virgin, coz time changed and things like this too.( ...when you belong to the rich egyptians, yes!) We are not living before 100 years ago. egy.guys are more modern than u think!(...i know that many egyptians are working in hurghada because they can not find any job in cairo, for example-and there, at hurghada, they learn everything about cheating, sex and getting much money from "stupid" tourists!),and there are so many egy.girls which are not virgin.(they can repair their virginity at hospital, when neccessary...) don't think too much in all ur relations to egyptians, be normal to them, coz they are men like all the other men in the world too.(i am talking about those bad guys from hurghada and i hope that they will decrease, soon! why are so many cheated women at kunstkamera or at other communities???) good luck to u all! By the way: I am egyptian girl! ( do you live in egypt? have you ever been to hurghada? )

with best regards,
hekate[/b][/i][/u][/quote][/code]

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Пятница 22.07.2005 , 12:54 
участник форума

hello sahara,

some time ago i asked an egyptian man:

"when an egyptian man really loves a woman, in what kind of way does he react? what does he say and what does he do? "

this is what he answered me:

"a Big Question.. i will try to answer simply..Well.. when the Egyptian man loves a woman.. he feel her how own..and he loves her dearly and what all he can do to make her happy he will do it..he will make her smile,laugh.happy.. will take her out and hang out with her ..going to cinema lunch,dinner..calling her always..calling her at the morning and calling her during the day..and speaking with her at the night before she sleeps..and he is saying all beautiful words he learnt.. and he try to learn sometings good to say it to her..touching her hand..kissing her..i won't say sleeping with her ( because i am speaking about Egyptian girls ) and we don't sleep with girls before marriage.. may be a hug ,kiss..but sex.. we don't do it.. and trust me.. that makes the love like fire..until the couple get married and they make love as they want and as they please..the girl always make her guy go to the right path in his life.. if he is doing something wrong in his life.. he will stop it when she is beside him amd telling him...yeah men are like a " Big Child " girls must know how to deal with him."

with best regards,
hekate

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Суббота 23.07.2005 , 03:19 
участник форума

hekate писал(а):
hello sahara,

some time ago i asked an egyptian man:

"when an egyptian man really loves a woman, in what kind of way does he react? what does he say and what does he do? "

this is what he answered me:

"a Big Question.. i will try to answer simply..Well.. when the Egyptian man loves a woman.. he feel her how own..and he loves her dearly and what all he can do to make her happy he will do it..he will make her smile,laugh.happy.. will take her out and hang out with her ..going to cinema lunch,dinner..calling her always..calling her at the morning and calling her during the day..and speaking with her at the night before she sleeps..and he is saying all beautiful words he learnt.. and he try to learn sometings good to say it to her..touching her hand..kissing her..i won't say sleeping with her ( because i am speaking about Egyptian girls ) and we don't sleep with girls before marriage.. may be a hug ,kiss..but sex.. we don't do it.. and trust me.. that makes the love like fire..until the couple get married and they make love as they want and as they please..the girl always make her guy go to the right path in his life.. if he is doing something wrong in his life.. he will stop it when she is beside him amd telling him...yeah men are like a " Big Child " girls must know how to deal with him."

with best regards,
hekate

Salam hekate,

yes his words absolutly true! maybe I didn't express myself clear enough but I wasn't mean relations which is just for fun to EGY-man, I was mean relations which have married status, religious o/a paper. in fact it isn't well-established for us to have sex before marrige (like in tunisia, morocco, turkey and all the other islamic countries too!), but most of all the woman here are marriED to the men, or isn't right??? If you are sure about the love of your husband (coz just this is important) then you don't need make yourselfs crazy. am meaning just: be careful but don't make yourself crazy with it, middle way is the healthiest way to find happyness.
me myself I've never met such bad boys so I can just tell you: there are good guys too in my country! and I hope for u all your man is one of this good men.

Good luck habebty :wink:

I'm living in Alex.
(yes I have been in hurghada and in sharm too but I didn't stay long there, it was just for making holiday with my family)

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Воскресенье 31.07.2005 , 11:39 
участник форума

My dear sahara1001, tell me what are you doing here if you didn't meet any bad man in your life?
As I know real muslim men think about muslim woman who lost her virginity mooooore worse than about same european woman.

dear girls, stop to think that arabic men are so liars. First of all it is our fault that we have a lot of pain and tears....We should respect ourself and only then they will begin to respect us.
If arabic man really loves his woman then he will not even try to make sex with her till marriage.....never mind if she is virgin or no.

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 64 ]  На страницу быстрый переход | Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4  След.

Список форумов » The English Corner * Английский уголок