Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ    Blogs

Список форумов » The English Corner * Английский уголок

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 64 ]  На страницу быстрый переход | Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Среда 03.08.2005 , 17:56 
участник форума

Hello, hekate!

I regret about your case! :shock: Such men should be castrated! :!:
Always I thought that all the men is identical, including Egyptians! They try to get only sex with you and always they lie to you!
But anyway, one of my best girlfriends met one the man in Hurghada who was afraid :!: of meeting with her to go on walk together.
When she has understood they are sympathize each other, it was already too late.. He go to holiday for a week… She found out his phone number only to see him again and have a chance to speak with him. She sent him the first SМS and asked to meet with him but there was no answer and she don't know why! :?:
There was no answer after the second and the third SMS. But when she has come back home she tried to ask him ( without hoping for the answer) WHY he behaved like this. She was very much surprised with his answer!

His answer was like that: "I was afraid you don't want to speak with me.I'm so sorry but i can't sleep anymore,i'm missing you so much! I like you so much! And i need you! Please if you really like to meet me again, can you come back here in Hurghada?”

We are with you! 8) Good luck to you and your little girl! :roll:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DeliciousShare on Google+

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Среда 03.08.2005 , 23:51 
участник форума

hello flying,

you wrote:"

His answer was like that: "I was afraid you don't want to speak with me.I'm so sorry but i can't sleep anymore,i'm missing you so much! I like you so much! And i need you! Please if you really like to meet me again, can you come back here in Hurghada?”
"

you can find words like these in the "gigolo-guide" :lol:
i found such kind of guide at my ex-habibi`s flat.
it was written in english, german, and russian language. :lol: :lol: :lol:
words like these: you have pretty legs!
do you want to come with me to the coffee-shop?
wollen sie mit mir kuscheln? :lol:

with best regards,
hekate

p.s.: my little daughter and me are fine, thank you!

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 04.08.2005 , 09:58 
укротительница

Flying писал(а):
There was no answer after the second and the third SMS. But when she has come back home she tried to ask him ( without hoping for the answer) WHY he behaved like this. She was very much surprised with his answer!

Did you understand what you had written about? :lol:
Of course he was the same egyptian as the others, but the most probably more stupid.

As for me I had not good experience in living with egyptian also but it was a little bit different case...
So I was many times in hurghada and met a lot of people and for me more honest if they said " yes, i liked you and i would to have a fun, so as you like - to be a friends or lovers". :)
Yes, I have a egyptian friends too and we never spoke about marrige, they educated well and we had lot of topics to speak about.
Any way, I wanted to say that the most egyptian ih hurghada are hypocrites and liars and belive me I have a lots reason to say so.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Пятница 12.08.2005 , 16:28 
участник форума

Lady7 писал(а):
Hello ! How do you feel about real egyption love? Can any egyptian men-moslem fall in love with russian girls? Can I believe this love ? Is it a lie ? :roll:

...just tell your egy.boyfrien something like that: Honey, I have big problems with money. I have too many debts. I crashed my car and my boss dismissed me from office. So I have not job now... Do you still need me, as I am?... and wait for his answer...

...the most part of egy/turkish men will shut up there mouthes and will forget about your existence... guarantee - 99.9%

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Понедельник 29.08.2005 , 11:20 
Гуляет сама по себе

Nahm_po_tundre писал(а):
...just tell your egy.boyfrien something like that: Honey, I have big problems with money. I have too many debts. I crashed my car and my boss dismissed me from office. So I have not job now... Do you still need me, as I am?... and wait for his answer...
...the most part of egy/turkish men will shut up there mouthes and will forget about your existence... guarantee - 99.9%
My friends offered help when I was in a similar situation 8) , so not all of them are really bad, but, girls, beware, don't act stupidly

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Вторник 06.09.2005 , 00:43 
участник форума

From my experience I can tell that normall egyptian guys r really exist. my cousin married with a boy she met in sharm el sheikh and i've met a couple there he is an egyptian and she is a russian girl, she is pregnant now and i am a 100% positive that her husband doesn't sleep with other girls. and my fiance is also a half egyptian and we met in sharm el sheikh but still it didn't change the way we feel.
but i can tell that i've been an eyewitness of soooooooo many such stories like u can read on forum here that i think that it's so hard to find a real feelings in such tourists cities, be carefull, better check a 100 times then to get into such a dirty situation.
i think i was very lucky to met my man there without getting into a trouble, but usually such love stories end not so good.
not all of guys want money from the girls, sometimes they just spend time with u, pay for u, but when u live they find someone else not to keep his bed empty till u come next time. may be the situation when they have couple of orfy wifes or a egyptian wife and a russian orfy. i've met such people.
my advice, don't have a sex from the very beginning, of course if u r interested in a serious relationships, and just don't start from the trust, not in this case. better to find out that he is really so great, the only one and loves u more then life then to feel that someone spit into yr heart.
just be smart and good luck!

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Пятница 16.09.2005 , 14:07 
участник форума

Hi there! im the first time here,so very nice to meet u all
i ve been interested in this topic cos i have egyptian husband. i just wanted to tell u 'bout my few friends. we have a lot of friends egyptian n mostly all our egyptian men friends r married women from other coutries. but they r not "holidays" boys cos mostly they r men after 35-40 with own business but they were also young! so one s married with german woman,they r together for 10 years n have wonderful child. second s married german for 20 years.another married on swedish also many years n they have 2 kids. n so on.so love with egyptian s possible for sure
im married not 10 years,but im sure this s not question of nationality,but of brains. when u go on holidays to egypt or turkey u know wt girls usually do there. so u choose by urself if u wanna have sex there or not. if u did it then dont cry after n say "i was in love" cos u r personality n u can control urself. for example when i was young girl i also went to turkey n i saw a man in hotel from staff. i saw him n decide that i want to have sex with him,but not more then this.we had wonderful romantic holidays with a lot of talks,trips n nice things.but pls no love,no sms n letters "i miss u so much" after. i know wt i want,he also wanted it.it was very sweet holidays which i remember with smile but for wt continue it in real life? fairy tails cant last forever
about "holidays love" i ask u girls to be very very careful n never loose ur head.cos there r too much cases when eguptian men cheated n robed women from other coutries. but in any way u always have a choice, so use ur brains-thats for wt it was created

God bless u

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Суббота 17.09.2005 , 13:06 
участник форума

hello monella,

first of all, thank you, very much, for your words:
"but im sure this s not question of nationality,but of brains" :twisted:

...do you think that all women who were cheated are stupid?!?
...you work in the tourism-business or are you egyptian or did you change your religion because of your "habibi"? :lol:

please tell your fairy-tales to another comunity! :twisted:

with best regards,
hekate

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Воскресенье 18.09.2005 , 00:20 
участник форума

hello,hekate
by "brains" i meant to look n to think bout wt u see n wt u know
i dont mean that all women who were cheated r stupid,but some of them didnt think befor accept to go out on disco with egyptian or turkish they know for 1 day :!:
all of us in this life were or will be cheated in one or another way but sometimes u can avoid bad situations
like Grey_Kitty said "...girls, beware, don't act stupidly". i accept with her in this utterly
one time i was working with egyptian n he cheated me n from that moment i promised never meet with him again. so from that time i always try to check oriental people befor working with them
yes,i work in tourism business. i didnt change religion for my husband,im orthodox,he s muslim n we have no problems bout it. n i will not change it cos im deep believer n ve my religion from the very childhood.

and,as i can see, here r not only victims.there s girl whos bf s egyptian n man from egypt who r in love with russian n so on. so im telling bout my life experience n not "fairy tales"

do u really think there r no good egyptian or good couples n families? :?

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Воскресенье 18.09.2005 , 17:38 
участник форума

hello monella,

every day we hear about women who were cheated by oriental men!- we have other comunity-platforms about this kind of cheating, too!
and those women who tell their bad story are only a very small part, because the most stories will never be published.
believe me, i have lost my believe in a good binational relationship!-but i know that not every oriental-man is a bad man, cheating women and tourists.
those honest men you never will meet when you are a tourist.

i know that here are many women who are "only" jealous, but here are very much women, too, who really have lost everything!-their soul and their money!
and there happen a lot of tragedies, when children were kidnapped by their own fathers, or european mothers who live in fear of kidnapping...

i hope that all those bad guys will go to hell and never will visit paradise including 72 virgins! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

with best regards,
hekate

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Суббота 01.10.2005 , 19:39 
les yeux marron

lostris писал(а):
i don't live in egypt, so i don't have a job there. if we can't get a visa for my bf to live in my country, i will move to egypt. we will live in hurghada or some other place in the red see area.

hi lostris

i've been ther not so long time, only 3 month, bt 4 this period i could get a job many times (as tour lider, guest relation, salesgirl, animation....)
it goes without sayng, u'll not earn big money in egypt, bt it's easy 2 find some job ther...
so if u wanna try, just do it.
if u think 2 live ther, it's not a problem of job, basically it's problem of trust 2 ur BF))))

so good luck

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Понедельник 03.10.2005 , 04:29 
участник форума

hi! how are you? i'm still living in holland. i'll visit my bf next week. we're trying to get a visa for him to come to holland because i prefer to live here. but it's hard to get one, so i think i will end up living in egypt. for him that's no problem, but i'm not sure if i'll like living there. i made an agreement with my manager that i can get 6 months of from work, so i can try and see how it works out. if it doesn't, i'll get my job back. that's a pretty good deal. except i will probably lose my flat because i won't get paid during these six months....
meantime i can't wait to go back to egypt for holiday. it's been five months since we last saw eachother....

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Понедельник 03.10.2005 , 17:24 
les yeux marron

lostris писал(а):
hi! how are you? i'm still living in holland. i'll visit my bf next week. we're trying to get a visa for him to come to holland because i prefer to live here. but it's hard to get one, so i think i will end up living in egypt. for him that's no problem, but i'm not sure if i'll like living there. i made an agreement with my manager that i can get 6 months of from work, so i can try and see how it works out. if it doesn't, i'll get my job back. that's a pretty good deal. except i will probably lose my flat because i won't get paid during these six months....
meantime i can't wait to go back to egypt for holiday. it's been five months since we last saw eachother....

hi :)

five months its soooooo long time...
i wish u a nice trip :)
so i think u r really lucky couse u've got this agreement with ur manager
i guess its good chanse to know eachother batter and to know what to do next... if u get disapointing results anyway u can back home, u won't lose if u try.

so good luck and be happy

Заголовок сообщения: Re: to ailia
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Среда 09.11.2005 , 05:08 
участник форума

dont ask why!

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Вторник 15.11.2005 , 00:05 
участник форума

I have been working in Egypt for 4 months so i've come to some conclusions. There are completely different types of men. Some of them are gigolos, some of them are not. It depends on lots of things. For example: if you are just a tourist & wanna spend just few weeks in Sharm or Hurgada - i don't think u can find a real love coz in such places men like to change girls every 2 weeks. It is their life-stile...
But if you meet a man who is spending time there like you (i mean holidays or work for 1-2 weeks) you have more chances... 8)

Заголовок сообщения: Re: HONEST Egyptian boys
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Вторник 03.06.2008 , 21:42 
участник форума

Hi hekat,how are you?!)
so interesting what u r writing,keep doing so because they will believe u more than they did with me!
I could not read all the posts because i am so busy,but i have some notices :
As for the percentage of the honest people there in Sharm and Hurgada,we have two differnet populations,those hwo work indoors,the liers among them would be less then 90%,and those who work outdoor in direct contact with the tourists,the liers percentage would be 97.03% or more!

As for the Egyptian doctors(and i am one of them as u might know!),the hymen repair and the good money of it!pls without evidences and statistics,do not judge the situation .It is happening anyway.

As for virginety,it was not mentioned in Quraan that the man should marry virgin girl!why u want to talk about religios issue without deep knolwedge about it,if u r doing so,then u r doing prejudice!
Normal Egyptian would like to marry vrigin girls because it maybe a sing that the girl has not loved before,and that he is the 1st love for her!

I wish to marry girl for whome i am the 1st love,and she will be my 1st love too.(i am not talking about verginity here.)

I know good examples of people who married to forginers and they have kids and stability in their lives(i can not say if they r happy or not).It is not easy to marry from another country.it dose need a lot of understanding,but if u believe in ur partner and the love between you,then you will be so happy.

Orfi marriage is nothing,and will fail.

There are good,normal and honest people in Egypt.

salam !)

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Вторник 03.06.2008 , 21:45 
участник форума

Monella
my greetings!)

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Среда 04.06.2008 , 12:16 
участник форума

I have read the whole topic. Very interesting.

Girls,

does anybody know the continuation of lostris's story??? 2.5 years have passed.....

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Среда 06.05.2009 , 03:16 
участник форума

Hi, Hekate! I hope you still read here.

You are from Germany. May be you could explain why so many german women go to Egypt, Turkey etc. and spend so much money for the (gigololo-) men there?

There are lots of those men in Europe. I study economics in Germany now, and I see every day those men form Turkey and Arabic countries and normally germans do not want to have any contact with them.
It is difficult to understand for me, because that islamic men in Germany normally have a job, a flat etc., some of them also good education.

But women do prefer to spend thousands of euros to fly to Egypt and pay flat etc. for their habibis!

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Пятница 18.12.2009 , 14:46 
участник форума

hekate
hekate писал(а):love at first sight is very seldom!

hekate
but not impossible :)

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 64 ]  На страницу быстрый переход | Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4  След.

Список форумов » The English Corner * Английский уголок