Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ    Blogs

Список форумов » The English Corner * Английский уголок

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Greetings to all! Help to shake up my friend!
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Понедельник 03.10.2011 , 09:52 
участник форума

Hey everyone!Try again to ask u - sisters)))If someone have been in El GOuna, hotel "Panorama Bungalow Resort El Gouna"!In the restoran of that hotel working waiter, his name is Mahmud!If u were there, this is for shure that u soo him!He the most good looking waiter in the hotel, and extually the best waiter as well!He is rather high ( in compare with other egyptian mas), very white-skinned, short curly hair, typical arabic face, but the nice one!!!!As i know, he lives out of EL Gouna with othet waiter, but not in the Hurgada, something in the middle!Do not go out not in El gouna not i Hurgada (as i know) The case is, that he seems really nice person! My best friend and him r falling in love, for now it 2 time she visit El Gouna to be with him at list 2 weeks in the year!Yes, he is a waiter, and he is poor of course, but stell do not ask her for money or something, but i know egyptians mans and do not trust him!Sisters!Help, if someone of u know i am talking about (if u doubt then answer anyway to check) For now all i need to know that my friend is safe with him and he is not married or smh!!!!I am hope someone know somh about him, becouse i need to clear head of my friend!With best regards, me))))

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DeliciousShare on Google+

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Greetings to all! Help to shake up my friend!
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Понедельник 03.10.2011 , 15:03 
участник форума

How old is she? And where from? Can she image good life with waiter in Egypt? Does she know that Egypt is a darkness an legal area? No rules, no order......let them take off their rose-colored glasses and start to live their lives in their own country - this is the right decision in the end.

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Вторник 04.10.2011 , 08:52 
участник форума

He is 23-25 yers old, he is from Cairo "of course", if it is not tru, i do not care, that is not the point.No one do not want to go anywhere and live with waiter!I just want to help my friend to choose: to be o not to be, you now!The question is to continue this way with him!Of course she do not want to move in Egypt or something,it is not that seriously!But if she will have him (like in KK all say Xabib) as her xabib, vizit him sometime and all that stuff, i want to be shure that he is not a piece of shit. u now!
thanx fot ur advice anyway!

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Вторник 04.10.2011 , 13:44 
участник форума

Ok, you see that she's in soberness of mind. This makes it much easier her life. Sure - she can to come to visit him smtims, but to know about his life should be as small as possible. And hi's a shit on 99.9 %..... :D
Well, it's was a joke, but very-very nearly to true.
What advice can be given here ? Do not "eat" his brain , come with money and gifts, and keep everything under control. And health too. :wink:

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Среда 05.10.2011 , 09:13 
участник форума

Ur words have sense,maybe it is good to not know all shit about him, not think every moment hwo else hi had say same words,do "that" and "this", and then a vacation will be better))) But i was interesting if he have someone already here, u understand, that even if she have a sober mind, she is stiil a woman)))

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Среда 05.10.2011 , 13:22 
участник форума

Option that he has someone else there - it's fifty-fifty. His family could easily have a closer look a bride for him , and he now earns at her. And he'll be talking about the unearthly love for your friend, and the offense did not believe him.
All this is necessary in order that she became a regular financial donor him and his relatives.
There will be dozens of tearful stories in which he suddenly will lose mom's, dad's and grandpa , and how hard his life here, and if she could take him a little bit of money.
But all this will happen, and while he will show off by telling about the rich relatives living in the prestigious district of Cairo. And he did not want "to sit on mother's neck", he decided to work a little bit, that would buy cigarettes, phone and lap -top, but actually in Cairo awaits him at the place of the general director of pharmaceutical factory of his father.
They're good storytellers, but their real life is terrible. But from here the desire by all means improve his financial situation. Just be cartful and use the situation to their advantage. :jazz:

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Среда 05.10.2011 , 16:10 
участник форума

Yes,i did hear that kind of story, me and my friend have dicide,that only if he start something like that u tell, they will be over in the moment!Belive me, my friend like him, that is true, but not that much, as he think and not that much to help his family or something!For now, max that she ever pay about him it was his drink in the bar, actually we pay together,becouse we invite him, and it was lady night in the bar for the ladys all drink was for free))I do understand that he can ask for more and we will be prepared for that!
Anyway, i see that u have a lot of information or even experiense, and that really good that u share it, do not scared to offended someone, becouse sometime girl need to be shake up from romantic inside u now)))so well done)))

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Вторник 10.01.2012 , 23:09 
участник форума

Bchoko писал(а):
Hey everyone!

Hallo, Bchoko. What country are you from?

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Вторник 07.02.2012 , 15:39 
участник форума

i am from Russia

Список форумов » The English Corner * Английский уголок