Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ    Blogs

Список форумов » The English Corner * Английский уголок

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: How to know "if" he is married or not!
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Среда 19.10.2011 , 02:15 
участник форума

Hello everyone
My name is Hisham,Iam Egyptian and I work and live in Cairo in one of the 3 telecommunication networks in Egypt.
I realized how big is the problem that foreign women are facing in sharm/Hurghada from this forum as well as others,to be honest I knew it existed but never realized it was that big till now,one of my friends was married to a Goergerian girl and she told me some bits and pieces before about it but I never realized it was that big!!
Anyways I thought how can I positievly contribute in preventing the fall of more victims and decided to show you how to know if your "guy" is married or not from his national ID taking in consideration that u donot know Arabic.
I will be doing this in the next post, please let me know if this will be useful to you or not.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DeliciousShare on Google+

Заголовок сообщения: Re: How to know "if" he is married or not!
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Среда 19.10.2011 , 02:28 
участник форума

We are waiting for.... :D

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Среда 19.10.2011 , 04:21 
участник форума

Okie
1-first of all our national ID has two sides,one with the personal photo and the other one with some basic info,the following picture shows the back side of the ID.

Изображение

2-The side has four basic pieces of info,I numbered them to make it easy:
First line(marked by number1) states the persons's job/degree,if this part is blank than this person is propably with no education at all.
Second word(marked by number2) states the person's sex.
Third word(marked by number3)states the person's religion.
Fourth word(marked by number4) states the peron's status weather he/she is single,married,widow,or divorced.but we will deal only with the word meaning"married"

Изображение

-The following picture focuses on the word meaning "married".
Arabic is written from right to left,the easiest way to distinguish the word is by memorizing it as a whole (as a picture)or at least the last letter,which is the letter "ج"

Now some tips for how to look at his ID:
1-Ask as if you are just curious of how our ID looks like,and as if you are just having fun.
2-If u see the letter identifying the word "married" do not jump to conclusions he might have been married before and simply didnot update his data.
3-If he states that he was never married before and u saw the word than he is defintly a liar and up to something.

Изображение

Последний раз редактировалось EgyptianHisham Среда 19.10.2011 , 04:28, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Среда 19.10.2011 , 04:25 
участник форума

Pictures donot appear!right?
Can anyone help?

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Среда 19.10.2011 , 06:09 
участник форума

Hmm, but then we all know that is not always indicated ID " married " or " not married ". Fits such information from the words of the recipient, and the more you can change ID in any time.

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Среда 19.10.2011 , 10:43 
участник форума

Суккуб писал(а):
Hmm, but then we all know that is not always indicated ID " married " or " not married ". Fits such information from the words of the recipient, and the more you can change ID in any time.

well dear,let's agree that nothing is 100% guranteed,but what I gurantee for you is that incase you found that word in his ID than he is either married or has been before,so if he claims he didnot do neither of them than he is definetly a liar and in the process of scamming a new victim.
The woman should ask first about his status before she asks to see the ID if he was married before or currently is? so if he says no to both,than comes the part of seeing the ID,and if the word is there!!than thank God you discovered early before being hurt and scammed!!

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Воскресенье 06.11.2011 , 17:20 
участник форума

dear Hisham. i was just thinking about one thing.. Some egyptians can have 2 ID in the same time? one wz marriage stamp and another is clear completly.. Or its impossible?

my advise- better to choose right guy than to check his ID. coz if men liar from the beginning- he`ll lie for all his life. 8)

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Вторник 08.11.2011 , 17:46 
участник форума

Hello!
Could you please tell us, if man is married, for instance, in Russia (or in any other country except Egypt - an official foreign marriage), but not married by muslim/egyptian law, if is it possible that in his ID still will be mentioned that fact that he is not married/single (in case if he will change it or obtain it)? Is it ok that he can have an official foreign wife (first one) and at the same time second/third/forth egyptian wife (or doesn't matter which)? I mean legally. Should first wife give him any (non-)official permission?

Thanks in advance.

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Среда 09.11.2011 , 23:26 
участник форума

***FERGIE*** писал(а):
dear Hisham. i was just thinking about one thing.. Some egyptians can have 2 ID in the same time? one wz marriage stamp and another is clear completly.. Or its impossible?

my advise- better to choose right guy than to check his ID. coz if men liar from the beginning- he`ll lie for all his life. 8)

absolutly true fergie,absolutly true...
It is just a desperate trial to save someone out there,hope it works with some one

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Среда 09.11.2011 , 23:28 
участник форума

Biscuit писал(а):
Hello!
Could you please tell us, if man is married, for instance, in Russia (or in any other country except Egypt - an official foreign marriage), but not married by muslim/egyptian law, if is it possible that in his ID still will be mentioned that fact that he is not married/single (in case if he will change it or obtain it)? Is it ok that he can have an official foreign wife (first one) and at the same time second/third/forth egyptian wife (or doesn't matter which)? I mean legally. Should first wife give him any (non-)official permission?

Thanks in advance.

dear biscuit sorry but Iam not sure that I fully understood ur question,would you rephrase it and I would be glad to help:)

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 10.11.2011 , 21:49 
участник форума

I mean if marriage is registered in embassy in Cairo for example, but at the same time there is no egyptian marriage (in Al Azghar or Mogamba), will egyptian man have mark in his ID that he is still "single/not married" and to marry another woman (for example, egyptian girl or any foreigner) without permission of his first foreign wife? Thanks!

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Суббота 10.12.2011 , 20:48 
участник форума

And how I can read he is married or not if there all to the Arabian? How the word is written marries and how the word single or divorced is written?

UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Воскресенье 25.12.2011 , 21:10 
участник форума

As I was informed they mention in ID only that they are widowers or single. And even if he is married he can change ID without renewing his status. So, girls, you will never know if they are married or not :o

Список форумов » The English Corner * Английский уголок